Want to speak directly to Kirk and have a specific action plan for your toughest situations? Click here to call Kirk.
Want tools to help with focus, impulse control, social skills, and other symptoms associated with AD/HD? Click here to learn about ADHD University.
Want help with your marriage? Click here for this special on Calm Couples University.
Prefer to watch 4 practical, laugh-out-loud videos to stop the defiance and get your kids to listen the first time? Click here to watch Calm Parenting University.
SPECIAL SALE: GET THE BAG ($150 value) FREE.
You are not buying CDs. You are getting confidence and dozens of practical strategies to finally stop the defiance, yelling, and power struggles. You are joining over 600,000 parents who have rebuilt relationships through Celebrate Calm. Our CD Sets are typically $197 each because they change families. During our Special Sale, you can GET THE BAG FREE.
Want to CREATE YOUR OWN BAG? Yeah, we can customize the exact programs for your specific needs. If you need help, contact Casey at Casey@CelebrateCalm.com or 888-506-1871.
Special Sale: Get THE BAG FREE ($150 value). Only 17 sets remaining.
Want to finally stop the yelling and lecturing? Get control of yourself with our 30 Days to Calm Program. And we’ll show you how to calm your kids for FREE.
You react when your kids push your buttons and just can’t seem to stop, even though you know you have to. You get on your kids constantly, lecturing and eventually yelling. It merely creates more power struggles and strains your relationships.
Only YOU have the power to create a new family tree and break these patterns so your kids don’t grow up and struggle with the same issues.
You invest in yourself to finally stop the yelling, lecturing, and power struggles. WE GIVE YOU THE BAG ($150 value) FREE. These are the same CDs that have changed over a hundred thousand families. FREE this week. See complete descriptions and listen to audio samples below.
Want to learn how to stop reacting? Click here to listen to a practical 9-minute podcast and a preview of one of the 30 action steps.
Want to control your emotions? Click here to listen to this short podcast: “Stop doing so much and get control of your emotions.”
You’ve struggled with this for years. It took me 22 therapy sessions and $3,350 to learn these steps. We’ve consolidated this and made it simple, practical, and easy to apply. The regular price of this program is going to be $300. But during this SPECIAL SALE, you get a step-by-step guide to calm for the price of one trip to a therapist: only $150. PLUS you get an additional 9 hours of practical strategies and GET THE BAG FREE ($150 value).
30 Days To Calm: Stop Yelling, Lecturing, & Reacting (1 CD + 1 PDF Workbook + 45-page Q&A)
Kirk provides 30 specific, concrete strategies to:
- Stop the lecturing and yelling for good to create a new family tree.
- Stop reacting when your kids, spouse, and friends push your buttons so you are in control of yourself.
- Break the old patterns that cause you to worry about your kids’ future and feel like you’re not a good enough parent.
- Get control of your time instead of feeling rushed, on edge and anxious. No more drama. No more anxiety.
- Deal with daily pressures of morning rush, traffic, homework, bossy parents, social media, over-scheduling your kids, and more.
You will learn how to control yourself…instead of controlling everyone else. Finally. Includes a downloadable Workbook and 30 action steps (one per day) to break those old patterns.
Bonus: Features a 45-page Q&A with answers to your toughest questions and strategies to overcome your toughest triggers.
THIS WEEK ONLY: GET THE BAG FREE WITH YOUR PURCHASE OF 30 Days to Calm!
Get 9 hours of practical strategies and answers to your 100 toughest questions. Listen alone, listen WITH your kids, or have them listen alone. You will learn dozens of very practical, concrete strategies to stop defiance, disrespect, yelling, sibling fights, power struggles over screen time and homework. Plus your kids listen to Casey’s Straight Talk For Kids and learn to control themselves.
Stop Power Struggles with Your Strong-Willed Child (2 CDs, 2 hours). Kirk will show you how to cultivate a deep, trusting relationship with a strong-willed child who:
- Only wants to do things on his terms.
- Doesn’t care about consequences or anything you care about.
- Resists or shut downs when you try to talk to him.
- Would rather suffer and do things the hard way than do what you ask.
- Gets upset quickly over changes in plans.
- Feels different than his siblings and classmates.
- Gets the entire family revolving around his drama.
CD 2 Track 04: You can’t let strong-willed kids walk all over you. But tough discipline should always lead to a closer relationship. Listen how to do this even when your child is defiant.
Straight Talk For Kids (3 CDs, 3 hours)
Kids listen as a teenager (Casey) shows them how to deal with daily disappointment, anger, frustration, peer pressure, siblings, and homework.
- Kids feel understood, confident, motivated, and purposeful.
- Casey teaches kids how to communicate with parents respectfully to earn trust.
- Casey gives dozens of practical tools to handle sibling fights, organizational skills, focus, and social skills.
Discipline That Works: Get Your Kids to Listen the First Time (2 CDs, 2 hours)
Kirk will show you 25 ways to discipline without yelling to stop the fighting, lying, tantrums, whining, complaining and more. Learn to give directions ONE time… NO more repeating things!
- Give directions one time. No more repeating yourself, yelling or bribing!
- Stop lying, hitting, interrupting, tantrums, whining, and complaining.
- Teach kids how to control themselves. A must have in every home.
Listen to a sample track:
If you have any questions or need help selecting the best CD/DVD sets for your family, please call us at 888-506-1871 or email Casey@CelebrateCalm.com. And yes, you will actually speak with us!