NEW PODCAST: Stop Endless Arguments. Over Sleep, Homework, Phones & More
How do you get your relentless child to stop arguing and take ownership of his choices? How do you de-escalate in the moment AND get your child to be responsible for his own homework, sleep, and phone? Yeah, these are some weird strategies…but they WILL work even when consequences don’t. Filled with practical wisdom that will blow you away.
GO BACK TO SCHOOL PREPARED FOR SUCCESS
You have been listening to our podcasts and thinking, “Kirk is describing my child and our reactions, like he’s been in our home. Wouldn’t it be awesome if Kirk could come visit our home and show us how to handle these tough situations?” Well, he can.
That’s why we created 12 comprehensive programs that give you the exact words and actions to take with children of every age.
So why wait and continue to endure the meltdowns, power struggles, tantrums, fights over homework and screens? Now is the perfect time to GET EVERYTHING WE HAVE at the lowest prices ever.
Let your kids listen to the CDs and then ask them, “What are two things you want US to change as parents?” And then lead by changing yourself first. That will change your kids and your family fast. Don’t have the CDs? Be bold and take advantage of the lowest prices we’ve offered PLUS FREE SHIPPING.
Take a stand. Draw a line in the sand. This is when you FINALLY stop the yelling and power struggles.
WANT AN EXTRA $50 OFF? Get the Instant Downloads. You can listen on multiple devices AND share with your parents, siblings/friends, teachers, and kids. That way, everyone is on the same page.
Need help? Contact Casey for the best customer service on the planet. Email Casey@CelebrateCalm.com or call 888-506-1871.
You Get EVERYTHING We Have Ever Created (Reg. $997)…
Now For Only $347 (CDs) or $297 (MP3)
You get the following 12 Audio Programs so you are fully prepared to build your child’s confidence this school year.
(1) ADHD University (4 CDs, 3 hours, 65-page PDF Workbook)
- Improve focus, attention, impulse control, organization, and social skills.
- Improve grades, homework time, writing skills, and behavior issues at school.
- Build your child’s confidence and motivate without crushing his spirit.
- Understand your strong-willed child and how to motivate him without power struggles.
- Stop yelling, lecturing, and nagging.
- Enjoy your strong-willed child.
(3) Stop Defiance & Disrespect NOW! (2 CDs, 2 hours)
- Stop kids from rolling their eyes, talking back or silently ignoring you.
- Eliminate the emotional power struggles and endless arguments.
- Diffuse demanding kids who argue, throw meltdowns, or act bossy.
- Give directions one time. No more repeating yourself, yelling or bribing!
- Stop lying, hitting, interrupting, tantrums, whining, and complaining.
- Teach kids how to control themselves. A must have in every home.
- Kids listen as a teenager shows them how to deal with daily disappointment, anger, frustration, peer pressure, irritating siblings, and homework.
- Kids feel understood, confident, motivated, and purposeful.
- Casey teaches kids how to communicate with parents respectfully to earn trust.
- Stop neglecting yourself to make everyone else happy. Learn to make yourself a priority.
- Say no to unrealistic expectations, perfectionism, and guilt trips.
- Don’t allow others to manipulate you and push your buttons.
- Stop being the referee in the home.
- Stop the mean, rude, and hurtful verbal and physical attacks.
- Stop the petty arguments over chores, video games, iPads and everything else!
- Kirk shows you exactly what to do in the 80 toughest situations from morning to dinner to bedtime with kids ages 2-7.
- Stop the tantrums, screaming, hitting, biting, and throwing.
- Get kids to listen and do what you ask without the meltdowns and crying.
- Internally motivate kids who don’t respond to consequences, are apathetic or don’t care about school.
- Get your kids to stop playing video games and start being purposeful.
- Inspire kids who appear angry, negative, lazy or entitled.
- Learn simple, practical ways to change the “my way or the highway” approach that alienates your kids.
- Calm upset kids instead of escalating situations and punishing. Handle chaos at home after a long day at work.
- Make your wife feel valued and respected instead of dismissing her concerns.
- Kirk provides 30 specific, concrete strategies to stop the lecturing and yelling for good to create a new family tree. Stop reacting when your kids, spouse, and friends push your buttons so you are in control. Break the old patterns that cause you to worry about your kids’ future and feel like you’re not a good enough parent. No more drama. No more anxiety.
(12) Calm Couples University Personal Mentoring Program (Instant Download Only – 3 hours, Workbook, + Personal Mentoring)
- We walk you through 40 different action steps. Each step is specific, concrete and very clear. You actually PRACTICE new relationship skills in the context of your busy life and daily conflict.
- Learn specific ways to stop resentment, tension, and withdrawal.